torsdag den 11. juli 2013

Saving my hair

My hair is having a hard time after I went from blond and back to brunette. I try to be as gentle to my thin thiiiiiin hair and lately I bought these to Joico products. The tall bottle is a shampoo for damaged hair and is good for those who are going to spend a lot of time in the pool where there is chlorine in the water. The other bottle is a new hair treatment which is supposed to be a mix of two different treatments according to my hairdresser and it should be a holy grail when your hair is forced in the sun and the evil chlorine water! Sooo… is it true? First of all the shampoo smells amazing! I am in love! The hairtreatment doesn’t smell of something speciel, but when I put it in my hair really sucks it all in. Like it said “GIVE ME MORE GOD DAMN!”. It does the job as it promised on the back: “Leaves hair stronger, softer and more moisturized”. I must admit that I am more amazed by the shampoo than the hairtreatment. The shampoo is a new favorite and does wonders to my damaged and thin hair but in the end of the day the hair mask does not do anything speciel compared to so many other hair treatments. But it does look expensive with the black and gold hihihihi! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar